Subject: Soviet-Nazi anti-Semite in Nat.Inst.of Health paid for with your tax $$$

From: [email-masked] (Shlomo Ruthenberg)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 17:28:31 GMT

As a religious Jew I am OUTRAGED that my tax money is used to pay for Internet
access for the notorious Jew-hating Russian punk - one Mr. Dimitri Pruss. This
Soviet-Nazi genocide apologist may have the right to post his "kill the kikes"
messages from AmeriKKKa Online or Delphi, but not from a computer that *I* and
other American taxpayers have paid for with our tax money. I ask every Jew who
reads this to contact Dr. Steven Bailey by e-mail: [email-masked] or
[email-masked], tel: (301) 496-4823, fax: (301) 402-2190, USPS: National
Institutes of Health, Bldg. 12B, Rm. 2N-207, Bethesda, MD 20892, and demand as
taxpayers that anti-Jewish propaganda like this NEVER AGAIN appears on Usenet:

>From: [email-masked] (dmitry pruss)
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Subject: Re: Could Russia learn from Germany? (was: Ivangorod/Jaanilinn and
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Petseri/Petshory)
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>Sender: [email-masked] (AMDS Postmaster)
>Organization: National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, 20892
>References: <[email-masked]>
><[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
>Date: Sat, 24 Sep 1994 19:30:32 GMT
>
>In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Gustav Akk)
>writes:
>>  Or in other words: if one massacres Jews he is not right, and
>>  if one builds them a monument - he is not right either.
>>  Makes you wonder what do they want....
>
>Well you know if you ask 3 Jews a question, you'll end up with 4 opinions,
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>at least 3 of them being diametrally opposite. If that makes you
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>uncomfortable, then there's a patented way to make them feel the same: to
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>get rid of them. Monument-building is optional.
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is 6,000,000 dead not enough? Time to add Dimitri Pruss to the list of hateful
prominent anti-Semites in this country, like Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan.
You may want to send a carbon copy to your senators and congressperson as well.

Please note that the Jew-hater Pruss is but one of several such Russian racists
who openly post their attacks on Jews, Ukrainians, Turks, Romanians, and other
ethnic groups in the soc.culture.* hierarchy. Their recent soc.culture.soviet
traffic has only recently included paranoid rantings about some anti-Soviet
Jewish-Ukrainian conspiracy on Usenet, lists of Jewish victims they claim to
have "spanked" off the Net through forgeries and false denunciations, and even
forged calls for a creation of a "Jew-free" moderated "soc.culture.russian"
newsgroup. The proposed moderator of the latter (who has himself been publicly
identified by Georgi Orlov and Ivan Dementiev on America Online as a well-known
Pamyat' activist who used to "beat up" Jews in Moscow) has been heard shrilly
defending Pruss's alleged right to post anti-Semitic messages on Usenet from a
taxpayer-funded account. While there are many loud anti-Semitic voices on the
net, in this particular case, support from Pamyat' racists seals Pruss's fate.

NEVER AGAIN.

Have a good Shabbos,
Shlomo