Subject: Re: CFV: soc.culture.russia

From: [email-masked] (dmitry pruss)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 14:57:35 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Leonid L. Delitsin) writes:
> [email-masked] (dmitry pruss) writes:
>>[email-masked] (Leonid L. Delitsin) writes:

(to the effect "either you create a group discussing a Russian culture
which will satisfy me, or I vote no" - "dajte mne kusok zhizni, inache q
wyjdu won!") 

>Dostoyevsky's world is constrained...
>...but not the typical... Dostoyevsky did't have much impact...

>...Fortunately, I never have read Erenburg and I am not going to ...
>
>I cannot read Solzhenitsyn, sorry...

OK, I think that the situation is clear: you've got such a lot of prejudice
that sometimes you won't even open a book if you think it's bad. And yet
you not only wanna stick to discussing Russian literature - you're also
determined to chase all the discussions you don't like to other groups. 

It's pitiful indeed that Rylyakov's sincere - although rhetoric - call for
a new Russian groups woke up support from such odious people as Viznyuk and
the Great Closer of Enemies' Accounts Vorobieff and you. What unites you is
that you crave for a discussion which suits your personal views - whereas
we are fine with whatever combination of views, if the discussion has got
some style and some thought and some insight and some sence of humour. 

I think it's time to reconsider your claim that 
>
>>>[S. Viznyuk, a misfortnate CFV author] doesn't post anything
>>>relevant to the Russian culture. 

As a matter of fact, both Leo and Serge have *some* contributions to Russian
net.art. Delitsin wrote several tales centered around his experiences with
babes, sort of documentary mixed up with reflexion. The first one I read  
merited KILL-filing; the other one was generally harmless if mediocre.
Perhaps there were more. He's a beginner writer and it's of course too
early to deny him a chance. Anyway, the contribution DElitsin made thus far
is a failure. It's not gonna decorate people's .sigs.

Serge Viznyuk, on the other hand, published a series of bright epigrams to
Serdar/Mutlu/Kosar - and although a few years has passed since then, you
still can find his rhyme in a .sig once in a while. 

Cheers,
			D