Subject: Re: RSA Broken by the Russians?

From: [email-masked] (Ludwig Fermat)
Date: 8 Apr 1994 14:24:03 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Misha Verbitsky) writes:
>P. S. I apologise for Vulis reposting every second article          \ /
>that I post to sci.math. I hope you stay amused. There is no        oVo
>way to make Vulis stop this practice, as far as I understand.   \___XXX___/
>I think he developed a crash on my net.personality.              __XXXXX__
                        ^^^^^ [crush?]               =========>  /__XXXXX__\
 /\      \|/    (\o/)   Cockroach = Soviet emigre's best friend  /   XXX   \
 |      /_ _\   (/|\)    ---------------------------------------------V--------
 |dx  o( o o )o           Hi!  I'm Misha Zeleny.  I used to post bullshit from
 |      \ V /............. Harvard, but now I post bullshit from UCLA. Aren't
\/      _|"|    _    _      you all sorry the Internet has spread so far and
       / /  \  ( `\/'*)      wide - just like Misha Verbitsky's ass cheeks!
\==/  / /  .|   \   */'  \|||/ -------------------------------------------
{oo}  \ \   |    `\/'    /, ,\  Hi!  I'm Misha Verbitsky.  I like to suck
 \/   .\ \__|   ________: ^v^ :  Misha Zeleny's cock while being spanked |\**/|
      | \   C==/  \\\\\\ \_O_/... with a hyperhomologic bundle.  I cook  \ == /
@}-,`- \ \__/ |_   _____\ \        batches of hallucinogenic chemicals    |PU|
       |   |    \  \\\   \ \ ,===*  for the whole math department. My     \  /
 /\____|  /\_____\  \"    \ \    O   motto is "Better living through       \/
/  ______/  ________/  |~| \ \___     chemistry, even if you think .-.     .-.
|_/   /  |_/  /\!/\    / \  \____)     you're a mathematician!!!" .****. .****.
    <O<{     |* 0 *|  /PCP\             -----------------------   .*****.*****.
      \       \/|\/   `---'    ........  We're more fun than 2     .*********.
======================================    barrels of monkeys,       .*******.
No problem whatsoever --- your ravings     like Plutonium or    __   .*****.
are highly amusing indeed.  Vulis must      Abian. Are they  __/o \   .***.
have great patience to scan your daily       also in love?   \____ \_  .*.
soc.culture.soviet diatribes for those        -----------        /   \  .
funniest 10%.  Has anyone suggested to o-----o ------2--   __   //\   \
you switching majors from  mathematics |\    |\ -E=MC-- __/o \-//--\   \_/
to chemistry and / or stand-up comedy? | o---+-o -----  \____  ___  \  | .
================/===================== o-+---o |  ---        ||   \ |\ | PU
      /--      /                        \|    \|   -        _||   _||_|| 231
lim \/ 3 = 2  /  n   n   n               o-----o
3->4         /  X + Y = Z  for all X, Y, Z and n!  Choose your axioms wisely!
     .-.    /  We're queer, we're here, get used to it!     __    ____________
    /   \         .-.                                      / /\  /\  _________\
   /     \       /   \       .-.     .-.     _   _        / /  \ \ \ \___ __  /
--/-------\-----/-----\-----/---\---/---\---/-\-/-\/\/-- / / /\ \ \ \ \  / / /
 /         \   /       \   /     '-'     '-'   ^        / / /\ \ \ \ \ \/ / /
/           '-'         '-'                            / /_/__\ \ \ \ \/ / /
 %%%%% sin t / t = Misha Verbitsky's brain activity!  /________\ \ \ \  / /
*-.-*+!%$%!+*-.-*+!%$%!+*-.-*+!%$%!+*-.-*+!%$%!+*-.-  \___________\/  \/_/

From husc-news.harvard.edu!das-news.harvard.edu!news2.near.net!MathWorks.Com!yeshua.marcam.com! charnel.ecst.csuchico.edu!olivea!uunet!psinntp!gmhc.org!nambla.com!xlink.net! zib-berlin.de!math.fu-berlin.de!CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU!DLV Wed Jul 13 03:22:13 EDT 1994
Article: 60863 of sci.math
Relay-Version: VMS News - V6.0-3 14/03/90 VAX/VMS V5.5; site hulaw1.harvard.edu
Path: husc-news.harvard.edu!das-news.harvard.edu!news2.near.net!MathWorks.Com!yeshua.marcam.com!
 charnel.ecst.csuchico.edu!olivea!uunet!psinntp!gmhc.org!nambla.com!xlink.net!
 zib-berlin.de!math.fu-berlin.de!CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU!DLV
Newsgroups: soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.german,soc.culture.soviet,
 talk.politics.soviet,soc.culture.bulgaria,soc.culture.ukrainian,k12.lang.russian,alt.current-events.russia,sci.math
Subject: Shit on Bulgaria, piss on Bulgarian soccer cheaters
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 23:39:47 EDT
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked] (Math Department)
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
Organization: Computer Center, CUNY Graduate School, New York NY 10036
NNTP-Posting-Host: CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU
X-Face: (d Q1[m:7MNXk3-PPCG=Woa93hY6X &6Z!y#.QB7f-$hfnm>eWIty%YX[43P^g 
 =N/v3V64JfQgHy0h_vvpS'G#15(A=$KZce>%S`xcS%*Ja1GqLFZcPS*\1sy\`X,%WN)fwcU^!
 \wpY^&C.u,%@021q6kV=(/'B)J]JF;=9/t8cj gOA9d@v[]B?te|Zi(/w\Aro%()cU!{"'Jo7)Y6
Lines: 123
Xref: hulaw1 soc.culture.turkish:67316 soc.culture.greek:35528 
 soc.culture.german:40655 soc.culture.soviet:62067 talk.politics.soviet:34543 
 soc.culture.bulgaria:9925 soc.culture.ukrainian:5136 alt.current-events.russia:2676 sci.math:60863
Status: RO

So much bullshit, so little bandwidth...

Child molester [email-masked] (Robert Brault) whines:
>action was taken upon this account:
>
>DVCGM> From: [email-masked] (Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math)
>
>where the Postmaster informed us that this account seemed to have been
>cracked down by someone else than Dimitri Vulis.
>
>Anyhow this account is now closed and the matter has been refered to the
>Dean.

One of them is clearly lying, so keep on complaining! E-mail everything you see
to everyone, and demand some swift action!! Threaten to sue their Postmaster!!!

  "What's the best part about fucking a two-year-old?
   Hearing her pelvic bone snap."
                                    --- Robert "Chicken Hawk" Brault

[email-masked] (Kryten42) writes:
>What is the postmaster's email address?

[email-masked]

The self-admitted/exposed "stukach" [email-masked] (Peter Vorobieff) writes:
>Don't bother. He's already lost two accounts. This kind of shit doesn't
>drown. Ignore.

This is coming from the informer who has sent a 20-page false denunciation to
the above address and has also posted the following to 10+ newsgroups:
>Our final victory is near.  Dimitri's net.access at CUNY is hanging by a thin
>thread.  Several more complaints to the math department at CUNY will finish
>him
>off.  Please call (212) 642-24-58 during business hours and demand them to
>take
>away VulVis's Internet account.

Obviously, Vorobieff is running scared, because he knows that he'll pay very
dearly for his "donos". Ever heard of "rubilovka"? Re-read your Solzhenitser.
Meanwhile, "stukach" Shulga is in deep shit with IBM and will soon be fired.

The mentally retarded Bulgharian yoghurtbrain babbles:
>	You should be aware though, that this posting borders on the
>inappropriated and it took me full 1.2 minutes to decide if I should take
>offence or should I fall in love with you. But at the end, my tender nature
>prevailed and I declare - I do love you very much!

You are a disgusting faggot. I hope you get AIDS. Your ass is "inappropriated".

>	If they've put you in the Loonie's list at soc.culture.soviet and if
>they completely ignore you over there, please, let me know and I'll see what I
>can do to get you back in there. After all, me and Zakushka are on no
>unfriendly terms and I'll see if I can exsert any influence on him.

Here "Ivanushka-durachok" manifests his new depraved, deviant, and disgusting
sexual perversion --- killfile fetishism. Compared to this depth of marazm,
even Zak Mayski seems to be almost normal. What kind of kinky shit is "exsert"?

>	And, babe, don't strain yourself so hard, 'cause you might misfart one
>of those days, and imagine what an embarrassment would that be - in public!

Weren't you punished enough when you were whelped as a "Bulgharian"?  How would
you like a soccer ball shoved up your ass?  Or a Russian soldier's boot?

[email-masked] (John Michalopoulos) writes:
>WHAT IS THIS???????
>BEHAVE ARSEHOLES! At least if you want a crossposting, WRITE IN ENGLISH,
>WANKERS!!!!!!!!!
>OTHERWISE, FUCK YOU!

Thank you, and fuck you too, the "Greek way", for you are almost as stupid as
a Bulgharian, in spite of your Greek-sounding name.  Quit eating yoghurt.

[email-masked] (Pamela Cale) writes:
>GOD BLESS *AMERICA* !  By the way - leave the children's groups OUT of
>your filthy diatribe! ** SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS - Pay Attention!

FUCK *AMERICA*, FUCK YOUR "GOD", AND FUCK _YOU_, stupid American cunt!!! What's
the matter, yanqui bitch, you brain-damaged by the lifelong diet of hamburgers,
"French" fries, and Negro sperm? How many $$$ you charge for blow job, anyway?

Typical emigre Vlad Rutenburg <[email-masked]> from SRI International writes:
>Fine. You are right: there is no protection from some idiot flaming you all
>over the Usenet. We all saw it happen a couple of years ago, when Mutlu posted
>hundreds of messages to all newsgroups with subjectreading: "Jon Smith
>admits that he was a Nazi official", "Jim Brown is found guilty
>of murdering 1000 innocent turkish tourists", etc.
>
>Even if we moderate our group to protect our reputations in it, what can stop
>some looney like Vulis from posting slanderous garbage about us in, say,
>rec.sport.skydiving?

It's just so hilarious to see this written by the same asshole Rutenburg who a
few years ago insisted on cross-posting most bizarre lies about me to all sorts
of unrelated and inappropriate newsgroups. E.g., he made up a lie that I had
applied for a job at SRI and he made sure I wasn't hired. This is false and
PUERILE, as I've never even considered applying for a job at SRI. Remember, the
address to contact about Rutenburg's abuse of usenet is [email-masked],
whether or not he uses their computers to post his crap. And why bother with
"slanders"? Reposting Vlad's old articles will ruin his reputation better than
anything anyone could say about him. It surely made him well-known at SRI! :)

Another Vlad, the friend of Verbitsky, writes:
>Simon Streltsov ([email-masked]) wrote:
>: I hope Vanya/Vlad who was able to patch a Un*x
>: will be posting in Ivrit in a mtter of weeks
>: (and teach me also).
>
>Do you think I can patch my brain with that stuff you guys cut off when
>making somebody a jew :-)))))

They throw away the most useful part...

A pravda, chto v Izraile russkih emigrantov zovit "oleh ben zonah"?

Kvazi-virtual'no,
Dimitri Vulis
CUNY GC Math
[email-masked] [email-masked]

Disclaimer: my Usenet postings don't necessarily represent anyone's views,
especially my own and/or CUNY's.